Munitions Assembly Conveyor MAC II (A/E32K-9)
D&D designed and developed the new generation MACII in use by the US Air Force, Air National Guard and Reserves. It is designed to provide a mobile capability to rapidly assemble/disassemble conventional munitions and provide a means to load/unload to and from a munitions handling trailer or vehicle.
- Extensive climate testing was performed at McKinley Climatic Laboratory at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida qualifying it for operating temperatures of +125 to -25 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It also qualified for storage from +140 to -60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The US Air Force awarded D&D an on-going requirements contract to manufacture the conveyor system.
- To date D&D has manufactured 125 units.
- Some photos shown are courtesy of the US Air Force.